- Dynatec receives Ecker Excellence Award for a Dynatec Leachate Treatment System
- Wed, 19 Mar 14
- Cumberland County Improvement Authority in New Jersey has received the prestigious Ecker Excellence Award for the Dynatec Leachate Treatment System that is installed at the countys landfill.
The system consists of a membrane bioreactor system followed by two-pass reverse osmosis system. The system treats the leachate to a standard that allows discharge under the New Jersey Surface Water Discharge Standards.
The award will be presented to James B. Rocco, the facilitys Director at the NJWEA Presidents luncheon on May 14, 2014.
- Dynatec presented "Treatment of Landfill Leachate for surface water discharge"
- Wed, 5 Mar 14
- Dynatec presented Treatment of Landfill Leachate for surface water discharge at the NJWEA Spring Industrial Seminar.
- Dynatec provides ultrafilter to process 300,000 gpd of high strength landfill leachate project in Missouri.
- Fri, 28 Feb 14
- Dynatec awarded purchase order for an ultrafilter to process 300,000 gpd of high strength landfill leachate.
- Subscribe to this feed:
- Dynatec News